VIP Tiers Rewards Program
- How to edit the VIP and tiered reward levels:
- How to add perks
- How to customize the tier notifications
- How to set your points milestones
- How to enable and disable the VIP program
- Best practice for point earnings
- When you have enabled the VIP program, click on the 'VIP Tiers' option to edit.
- In the VIP program dashboard, click the 'Tiers' tab.
- In the Tiers page, you will see the 'Bronze', 'Silver', and 'Gold' tiers ready for you to edit.
- Click on the 'Edit' button on the tier that you would like to edit.
- When you are in the Edit Tier page, you will have the option to change the name, add your point value, and even upload a tier icon (We recommend that the tier icon is 80 x 80 pixels in size. This ensures a high-resolution tier icon).
- When you are ready, click 'Save Tier'.
Note: The only tier that you are not able to add a point value to is your first tier ("Bronze"). The reason for this is because all of your customers that join your VIP program will automatically be placed in this first tier.
- In the VIP Tier dashboard, click on the 'Tiers' tab.
- In the Tiers page, select 'Edit' on the tier that you would like to add a perk to.
- In the Edit Tier page, click on the 'Rewards' tab located underneath the name of your tier.
- In the Rewards page, you will see a field where you can add parks for the tier.
- When you have entered the name of the perk, click 'Add New Perk', and then click 'Save Tier'.
Note: Make sure that the perk that you add is something that you can set up within your store's promotional system. For example, free samples.
- In the Smile.io admin, click on 'Notifications'.
- In the Notifications page, find the 'Entered New VIP Tier' section.
- You can either edit the existing email notification by clicking 'Preview & Edit' or you can add a new notification by clicking 'Add Email'.
- Within the email preview page, click on the 'Edit' tab. This will bring you to the page where you can customize your email for the VIP Tier using HTML.
Note: If you have a perk for this specific tier, make sure that you add the perk coupon or unique link in these emails so that your customers can claim their new perk reward within the email notification.
- In the VIP program dashboard, click 'Settings'.
- In the Settings page, you will see the milestone option. Click 'Change Milestone'.
- In the New Milestone drop-down menu, you will see the different milestone types. The milestone types describe the ways that your customers will move within the tiers. They are:
- Revenue since VIP program launch
- Points earned in the last year, since VIP Program launch
- Points earned since VIP program launch
- Revenue in the last year, since program launch
- Select the option that you would like to use, and click 'Save settings'.
- In the VIP Tiers program dashboard, click on the 'Settings' tab.
- On the Settings page, you will see a widget that says 'Enable/Disable your program'.
- Click the widget over to 'Disabled' to pause your program.
As a default, we have put in place the best practice point amounts per point earnings within the VIP tiers. The default setting is 1 point per $1 for Bronze, 2 points per $1 for Silver and 4 points per $1 for Gold. If you would like to adjust these amounts, remember to use even numbers as your customers will find this easier to calculate and engage with.