Smile Apps - HubSpot
HubSpot is a marketing and sales software that can help you manage your online store.
The Smile Apps HubSpot integration allows you to automatically sync rewards data to help you filter your contact list in HubSpot. After authenticating your HubSpot account, your customers reward data will automatically be pushed to the customer view.
Starting on our Small Business plan, you can use the Smile.io and HubSpot integration!
- Smile.io Information Synced to HubSpot
- How to Install the HubSpot Integration
- How to Create a "Program Members" List in HubSpot
- How to Filter Your Contact List in HubSpot
- Send Us Feedback!
Our HubSpot integration allows you to automatically sync the information listed below:
- Customer's points balance
- Customer's referral URL
- VIP Tier name
- VIP Tier ID
Note: The first data sync can take minutes or hours, depending on how many customers you have in your program. If a customer's email is not already in HubSpot, Smile.io will create it.
- In your Smile.io admin, click on 'Apps & Integration'.
- Select the HubSpot app and then click 'Install'.
- Click on 'Connect to Hubspot' to grant access to the integration permissions.
- When you click 'Grant Access' in the permissions page, it will bring you back to the Smile.io admin.
- Click 'Sync' to start syncing your data over to HubSpot
That's it! You have now installed the HubSpot integration into Smile.io.
In HubSpot, you can create a unique Smile.io program members list using the properties that are synced in our integration.
Note: You must be on HubSpot's Basic, Pro, or Enterprise plan to create a list.
- When you are creating a new list in HubSpot, give your list a name so that you can easily identify this group of customers. We also recommend selecting the 'Smart' list option so that your list will update continuously based on your rules.
- Select the 'Contact Property' option and search for the Smile.io property that you would like to use for your list.
- If you would like a list of program members, search for 'Smile Points Balance'. If you would like a list of VIP Tier members, search for 'Smile VIP Tier Name'.
- When you have found the Smile.io property that you would like to use, select 'is greater than or equal to' option and enter '1'. This will generate a list of customers that have 1 or more points in your rewards program.
- When you are satisfied, click 'Done' and then click 'Save', and HubSpot will start processing your Program Members list.
When you are managing your customers in HubSpot, you have the option to filter your contacts by program member information.
- In your Contact page, click on the 'Add Filter' link found on the left-hand side.
- In the filter list, search 'Smile' to find the Smile.io program information.
- Select the reward program option that you would like to filter your list and then click 'Apply Filter'.
That's it! Now your contact list is filtered based on the reward program information that you have selected.
If you have any other suggestions on information that you would like to sync with HubSpot, please send your feedback to email@example.com and let us know why this information is important for your rewards program.
Click here to learn more about Smile Apps.